Tours & Accommodation Mobility Impaired Information
At Undara, we want everyone to be able to enjoy this amazing experience. Customized tours are available to suit most
mobility levels and our accommodation acessibility information is detailed below for your convenience. Please advise your needs on booking (minimum 72 hours prior to arrival). Access for the mobility impaired is as follows:
- Railway Carriages: Full wheelchair access to a Restored Railway Carriage room with disabled compliant ensuite.
- Swag Tents: No mobility impaired access to twin or triple tents. Family tents have one small step suitable for the mobility impaired but not suitable for a wheelchair.
- Campground Amenities: Mobility impaired access to bathrooms available. Request when booking.
- Wheelchair access to bar deck.
- Mobility impaired access to restaurant.
- No wheelchair access to restaurant amenities.
- No wheelchair access to conference room.
Wheelchair access to deck and 1.5cm lip into shop. Mobility impaired access.
- Wheelchair access to pool area.
- Pool edge flush with pavers.
- 5mx4m 50cm deep pool drops over waterfall into full depth pool.
Public Toilet Facilities
- Full wheelchair access to amenities at swimming pool.
- Pool toilet and shower block services wheelchair customers to the restaurant and campground.