Tours & Accommodation Mobility Impaired Information
At Undara, we want everyone to be able to enjoy this amazing experience. Customized tours are available to suit most
mobility levels and our accommodation accessibility information is detailed below for your convenience. Please advise your needs upon booking (minimum 72 hours prior to arrival). Access for the mobility impaired is as follows:
- Railway Carriages: Full wheelchair access into a Restored Railway Carriage room with disabled compliant ensuite.
- The Homestead: Full wheelchair access into one of Undara Experience’s newest accommodation options; The Homestead – with disabled compliant ensuite.
- Swag Tents: No mobility impaired access to Twin Swag Tents. Family & Quad Swag tents have one small step suitable for the mobility impaired but not suitable for a wheelchair.
- Campground Amenities: Mobility impaired access to bathrooms available. Request when booking. No Wheelchair access to the campground or pool amenities blocks.
- Wheelchair access to bar deck.
- Mobility impaired access to the restaurant.
- No wheelchair access to the conference room.
Saloon Car Bar, Reception & Shop
Wheelchair access to the Undara Central deck, Reception & Bar area with a small step into the Shop.
- Wheelchair access to the pool area.
- Pool edge flush with pavers.
- 5 m x 4 m 50 cm deep pool drops over a waterfall into a full-depth pool.